NU Testing Center has successfully passed in-site audit by ETS
It is a moment of proud for us to announce that NU Testing Center has successfully passed in-site audit, conducted by ETS (Educational Testing Service) on March 07, 2020. Based on observation NU Testing Center has met all security policies and standards of ETS. We would like to thank the Department of Lifelong Learning staff for their hard work and dedication. Because of their great work, the test takers are able to test in a fair and secure testing environment. This external assessment and recognition are very important and NU Testing Center will continue to comply with ETS’s security policies and standards going forward.
Brief statistics on the activities of the Testing Center NU
- NU Testing Center was established in 2017
- NU Testing Center’s International Partners: ETS, ETS Global, College Board, Pearson VUE
- Test types: TOEFL PBT, GRE PBT, SAT, TOEIC® Listening and Reading, TOEIC® Speaking and Writing, TOEIC® Speaking, TOEFL ITP®, TOEFL® Junior Standard, TOEFL® Junior Comprehensive, TOEIC Bridge™, Test de Français International (TFI™), TOEFL iBT, GRE CBT, GMAT, PMI.
- Number of Test takers in 2017 – 235
2018 – 1122
2019 – 1207
2020 – 60 (by March 7, 2020)
- First conference from ETS Global “PROGRESSING ENGLISH-LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT FOR 40 YEARS – TOEIC PROGRAMME FOR THE SUCCESS OF YOUR INSTITUTION” at NU in 2018
- NU Testing center was awarded by ETS Global in 2019