Department of lifelong learning was established in January, 2019 to provide lifelong learning opportunities for graduates and staff of Nazarbayev University.
The Department offers the Russian language courses for the faculty of Nazarbayev University, the English language courses, and preparatory courses for international standardised tests for Nazarbayev University staff and external students. Course programs are developed in accordance with the standards for developing programs at Nazarbayev University.
The main activities of the Department:
- organisation of lifelong learning programs for graduates and staff of the University;
- language courses for University staff to increase their language competence;
- preparation courses for IELTS, SAT international standardised tests;
- administration of SAT, TOEFL, GRE international standardised tests;
- organisation of summer research program for high school students.
The Department maintains high standards of professionalism and ethical principles in providing services.